Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Blogger Inspiration


photosteve101

People all over the world make a living through unconventional avenues.  And, let's be honest, most of them do it WAY better than me!  I'm fascinated by entrepreneur's and people who think outside the corporate box to make a living.  These people are my inspiration and I hope to become more and more like them as I learn, grow and develop.  Today, I want to share some bloggers/ blog posts that have inspired me on my Random Day Job journey and hopefully, they will inspire you too!

the middle finger project - You Don't Need a job - You Need Guts
The Green Room Blog - On Survival Jobs and Surviving
Budgets Are Sexy - I Got Fired
Cordelia Calls It Quits - Never Feel Guilty for Following Your Dreams
Advanced Riskology - Stand on a Corner and Sing

Do you know any bloggers going against the corporate grain?  PLEASE comment below with links.  I'm always looking for new inspiration!!

***Want more Random Day Job?  Follow me on Facebook and Twitter***

7 comments:

Ash said...

Honored for this mention, Greer! XOXO

The Redheaded Actress said...

So honored to be someone's blogger inspiration! Thanks for sharing the post with me, will definitely be keeping track of your blog from now on! :)

Greer Carlson said...

Thanks Ash and Redheaded Actress :) Keep the good stuff comin!

J$ said...

Rock on! Thx so much :) Love those peeps up there too.

Cordelia said...

Thank you much for the love! I'm so glad I've helped to make a difference! Best wishes for your own journey. :)

Anonymous said...

Awesome bloggers! I found you through Ash's middle finger site (which I just found, and it is, of course, amazing.)

As a corporate refugee, on his way to Costa Rica to live as a blogger in tropical paradise, I am SO GRATEFUL I found this post! Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou.

Greer Carlson said...

Costa Rica, huh?! What an adventure! My husband lived there for about a year surfing and living the life :) Ash will be a fantastic resource and inspiration!! Let me kow your blog, so I can keep up with your travels and thanks for stopping by!!