Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Test America

Well, the ZizZazz promotional job finished up on Sunday.  I met some really nice people and tried many delicious Sam's Club samples, thanks to my new friends at Crossmark!  I didn't even need to pack a lunch :)

There was a sweet older man that stopped by almost everyday (he liked the samples too).  I mentioned the Veteran in a previous post.  Anyway, this man is always looking for extra ways to make money and mentioned a place called Test America.  It was located in a Mall close by.  The company conducts various consumer tests that people can take to earn cash.  In the past, I had a bad experience with online surveys, but the in person idea perked my interest!

Today, I took a trip to Test America to find out more.  Almost everyday, the company administers a new consumer test.  As long as you fit the profile, you can take the test and earn some cash. 

Today, the test was on laundry detergent fragrances and only females were eligible.  Lucky me, right?  Well, not exactly.  I was given a few questions to answer before the actual test and I didn't pass!!  I said that we used unscented laundry detergent and apparently that eliminates me from the study.  Shoot!  To be honest, I can't remember if our laundry detergent is scented or not!!  Oh well.

You can make extra cash with Test America, but not very much.  The rates range from $5-15 per study.  Most likely, I won't be making any special trips to take a test, but if I'm already in the mall or close by with time to kill, I might call or stop by to find out what they are testing and if I'm eligible!!

No comments: