Monday, November 8, 2010

Social Media On-Camera Personality

Now this is completely my style!  About a week ago, I came across a Craigslist posting for an On-Camera Social Media Personality.  The gig hits 8 cities in 8 weeks to promote Houlihan's and VH1's Save the Music Foundation.  Sounds like a cool job promoting a fantastic cause!

Anyway, I applied and to my excitement, they actually called today.  Fortunately, I passed the phone interview and will be meeting the marketing team tomorrow for lunch.

I'm crossing my fingers on this one!  I would be stoked the land this job :)

Oh, check out the companies website....they work on marketing some super cool companies!

http://www.deptzero.com/

1 comment:

Greer Carlson said...

Interview went great. The company is fantastic! Unfortunately, my hubby and I decided that 8 weeks away would be tough for us to pull off right now.

You see, we've been living apart for several months and moving across the country. This is not the time for another long distance job.

So, I told the company this position would not work out for me. No worries, they will find someone awesome and I'll find another day job :)