Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Palm Springs Promo

University of Arizona has quickly become one of my favorite places in Tucson.  I was back on campus today to promote Palm Springs, CA!  Spring Break is right around the corner for U of A students and my team did our best to encourage everyone to "Follow me to Palm Springs" (that's what our shirts said anyway)!

My team was fantastic and we'll be out again tomorrow!!  Find us on campus and sign up for the FREE Dream Vacation!  Here are some pictures from today....









***Interested in working as a Brand Ambassador?  Click here for more info***

1 comment:

Savita Kumari said...

You are writting some interesting and Best content i also bookmark this url....You guys are writing some Amazing tips. This article really helped me a lot. Thanks for sharing this. Totally Awesome Post Please Keep Posting Regulary... you are totally awesome...
Paytm Coupons
Croma Coupons
Pepperfry Coupons
Shopclues Coupons
Tatacliq Coupons