Thursday, February 3, 2011

Planting the Seeds

In the life of a Random Day Job, everyday is not a pay day.  But everyday does require putting in effort to finding the next gig.  The more potential outlets to make money, the better chance you have to book a job.

Yesterday, I went to a local Extras Casting for a movie Called Desert Son that will be shooting in Tucson the month of Feburary.  Extra work doesn't take any special experience, just a willingness to work long hours on a movie set with little hope of being recongized once the movie premieres. 

I've also spent the past several days appling for nationwide promotional companies and local temp agencies.

Tomorrow, I'll be attendng an audition for a SAG Low Budget short film shooting here in AZ and Monday, I'll be interviewing at the Temp Agency.  Each interview or audition gives me a better chance to work in the near future.

Plant the seeds and you will reap a harvest!

No comments: